Rapid response in providing the qualified personnel and skill sets for end to end, full life cycle contract staffing solutions of power plants and industrial facilities.
PIC Group’s global contract staffing team ensures a rapid response in providing the qualified personnel and specific technical skill sets to maintain operational readiness and regulatory compliance of power plants and industrial facilities.
Staffing with qualified project personnel that meet the needs of short- or long-term projects, reduces administration costs by recapturing time previously spent on recruiting, staffing, administration, payroll, benefits and compliance as well as eliminates the cost of scaling up or down thru the transitional periods.
- Rapid Response – Management and technical personnel identified and deployed in just 5 to 7 days or as needed to assure operational readiness and regulatory compliance.
- Diverse Skill sets – Applying a large talent pool of highly skilled, multi-national professionals, PIC Group provides an end to end staffing solution capability of construction managers, plant managers, operations managers, electrical and mechanical commissioning & start-up engineers and more along with the flexibility & capacity to serve across multiple industrial segments.
- Accurate Matching of Candidates & Job Requirements – Candidates are segmented by skill set, certification, and experience. Account managers work with you to clearly define the job requirements and accurately match candidates to your specifications.
- World-Wide Staffing Capabilities – Staffing specialists with extensive international staffing expertise and deep industry knowledge that can fill positions globally, across the entire project lifecycle of an industrial facility.
- Contract to Direct Hire Placement – Offering benefits to both the employee and the employer, temporary to hire placement approach provides for flexibility, reduced risks, and the ability to pre-assess performance and organizational fit.
With over 31,000 skilled professionals in its global resource pool, PIC Group can provide full lifecycle contract staffing solutions in support of:
- Engineering & Design
- Commissioning & Start-up
- Operations & Maintenance
- Outage Support
Click here to view PIC Group’s Contract Staffing opportunities >>
Salt River Project, Navajo Generating Station (2,250 MW): USA
Placement of full range of plant personnel including maintenance (electrical, I&C, planner / scheduler and mechanical); operations (CRO’s, outside operators and water treatment; material / coal handling
La Tablada (200 MW): Uruguay
Placement of project managers, mechanical technical advisors, electrical advisors
Al Furnag, Khoms, Samnu (250 MW): Libya
Placement of project managers, technical advisors, operators, shift supervisors for 2X PW FT8, Simple Cycle; 4 x GE TM2500’s, Simple Cycle; 2 x GE TM2500’s, Simple Cycle; 4 x PW FT8, Simple Cycle