Quick, efficient, and smooth transitions from construction to operation.
PIC Group works under a complete managed program to ensure a safely commissioned and tested plant that meets all expectations for design parameters and specifications, reliability, and maintainability. PIC Group’s proven project management methodology, tailored specifically for the challenges of commissioning and startup, eliminates duplication of effort, minimizes costs, and meets commercial timelines.
- Effective risk management and reduction
- On time delivery
- Minimized impact of startup on project economics
- Safe, efficient startup of equipment ensuring project specification and regulatory compliance
- Achievement of operational goals
- Quality delivered through a proven and documented turnover process
- Project expectations met through specific tailor-made commissioning & startup plans
PIC Group offers complete turnkey solutions as well as individually selected services to create custom service packages that meet project objectives across a wide range of industries. A proven project management methodology that ensures a safely commissioned and tested plant that transitions quickly, efficiently, and smoothly from construction to operation.
- Proven program methodology
- Proven project controls and management
- In-house technical and documentation teams
- Extensive technical library
- Electronic turnover packages
- Flexible contract terms
Kpone IPP (KIPP): Ghana
Commissioning and Start-up Field Execution; Commissioning Documentation 350MW / GE 9E CTG and Siemens STG
Thai Binh 1 Thermal Power Plant: Vietnam
Staffing, as well as comprehensive technical support provided from Atlanta Head Office 2 x 300 MW / Coal (Anthracite)
Holland Energy Park: USA
Commissioning and Start-up Field Execution; Commissioning Documentation 125MW 2×1 Siemens SGT 800 Combined Cycle