Quick, efficient, and smooth transitions from construction to operation.
PIC Group provides the documentation, training and professional staffing needed to ensure a safely commissioned and tested plant that meets all expectations for design parameters and specifications, reliability, and maintainability.
PIC Group’s global staffing and recruiting services assure a rapid response in providing the specific technical skill sets and experience tailored specifically for the challenges of commissioning and startup of power plants and industrial facilities.
- Rapid Response – Management and technical personnel may be deployed in just 5 to 7 days or as needed to assure operational readiness and regulatory compliance.
- Diverse Skill sets – A staffing solution capability of construction managers, plant managers, operations managers, electrical and mechanical commissioning & start-up engineers and more along with the flexibility & capacity to serve across multiple industrial segments.
- Accurate Matching of Candidates & Job Requirements – Candidates are segmented by skill set, certification, and experience. Account managers work with you to clearly define the job requirements and accurately match candidates to your specifications.
Site-specific qualification programs that assure reliable, consistent, safe plant or facility commissioning and startup.
- Quality delivered through a proven and documented turnover process
- Project expectations met through specific tailor-made commissioning & startup plans
- In-house technical and documentation teams
- Extensive technical library
- Electronic turnover packages
PIC Group’s quality and depth of content combined with methodology of composition produce technically accurate, easy-to-use procedures that enable the quick, efficient, and smooth commissioning and startup of new plants.
- System Descriptions, Startup and Shutdown Procedures
- Integrated Startup / Shutdown Procedures
- Commissioning Procedures
- Turnover Packages
- System and Equipment Isolation Procedures
Kpone IPP (KIPP): Ghana
Commissioning and Start-up Field Execution; Commissioning Documentation 350MW / GE 9E CTG and Siemens STG
Thai Binh 1 Thermal Power Plant: Vietnam
Staffing, as well as comprehensive technical support provided from Atlanta Head Office 2 x 300 MW / Coal (Anthracite)
Holland Energy Park: USA
Commissioning and Start-up Field Execution; Commissioning Documentation 125MW 2×1 Siemens SGT 800 Combined Cycle