PIC Group provides comprehensive project Operations & Maintenance (O&M), offering flexible contract and service options, covering virtually all technologies, types, and sizes of plant to guarantee superior reliability and availability, higher profits, increased production, and increased asset value.
Results that Align with Customer Objectives:
- Compliance with all regulations, contract requirements and legal obligations
- Performance of the facility in terms of output, efficiency, availability, and reliability
- Commercial Management in operating all facilities in strict compliance with agreed budgets in addition to focused attention on maintenance to ensure issues are prevented and costs are minimized.
PIC Group aligns the activities that will be performed with the customer’s specific goals and objectives using a model that ensures constant visibility of our performance versus the objectives.
- O&M Standards & Management System – Comprehensive, detailed Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), Operations, Maintenance, Training & Qualifications Standards as well as HR, IT and Administrative policies and manuals establish clear performance expectations in all areas of plant operations.
- Leadership Development – By focusing on leadership development, PIC Group ensures that there is a positive, consistent, and long-term organizational culture that drives performance to objectives.
- Knowledge Transfer – A full range of sustainable and repeatable site-specific qualification programs that assure your employees have the knowledge and skills to deliver reliable, consistent, and safe plant operations while decreasing operating and maintenance costs.
PIC Group’s O&M services model can be defined for mobilization support only, include full care, custody and control or extend to full knowledge transfer, allowing owners to self-perform O&M utilizing PIC Group tools and standards of performance. PIC Group works closely with clients to determine the O&M services model to apply in terms of best matching the customer’s goals and objectives. Typical engagements include:
- Mobilization support
- Comprehensive infrastructure support for operations, EH&S, HR, IT and Accounting
- Full care, custody and control services
Remote Operations Center
PIC Group has commissioned a Remote Operations Center (ROC) at the Atlanta headquarters. The ROC combines state-of-the-art technology with experienced Control Room Operators for an unparalleled service provided on a manned 24-hour per day, 7-day per week basis. PIC Group’s team works closely with each client to configure the ROC to plant specifications with a focus on optimizing plant performance and availability.
PIC Group incorporates elements of remote monitoring and when applicable remote operations in all its offerings to ensure the highest performance and in many cases reduce the labor cost associated with the operations.
Azura Power – Azura-Edo IPP (459 MW): Nigeria
Mobilization and full O&M services, BOP; 3 Siemens SGT5-2000E (V94.2a) gas turbines operating in simple cycle
Sarangani Energy Corporation Units 1 & 2 (210 MW): Philippines
Management and technical services, O&M services, BOP; fluidized bed coal-fired boiler, Fuji steam turbine, turbine generator, auxiliaries
Tonopah Solar Energy – Crescent Dunes Project (110 MW): USA
BOP, full operations for concentrated solar energy project, Alstom 110 MW steam turbine on a 24 hr per day basis