“Content” means any information, expression, or other material and services found on PIC’s site. All Content on PIC’s site belongs exclusively to PIC and may not be reproduced without PIC’s prior written consent. PIC’s Content is protected under U.S. and international copyright laws and is intended for individual, personal use only. You may not modify, retransmit, sell, or copy any of the Content in any way.
You agree that PIC shall have an unlimited license to reproduce and republish any information that you post on our site. PIC will only reproduce and republish such posts in context, and won’t republish such posts for advertising purposes without your permission. Under no circumstances shall PIC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages resulting from your use of PIC’s Content. You agree to indemnify PIC and hold PIC harmless from any actions, claims, proceedings, or liabilities arising from your use of the Content.
You agree to use the service for lawful purposes only. Activity on the site that is not permitted includes but is not limited to your use, or allowing others to use, your PIC membership to:
- Post or transmit any content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, or defamatory
- Post or transmit any material that you do not have a right to transmit under law (such as material protected by copyright) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (as in material protected by nondisclosure agreements)
- Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Post or transmit statements that are intentionally false or misleadingPost or transmit chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation other than in PIC classifieds
- While PIC cannot review all transmissions by users of the site, PIC reserves the right to, and may from time to time monitor, any information transmitted or received through PIC’s service. PIC, at our sole discretion and without further notice to you, may review, remove, or otherwise block any information (including posts to message forums) that PIC deems inappropriate or that violates this Agreement. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PIC from and against any claim, liability, cost, damage or loss that PIC may incur (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) as a result of any violation by you of your obligations under this Agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
PIC does not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the Content found on our site, or the Content’s usefulness for any particular purpose. Further, PIC shall not be liable to anyone for any loss or injury resulting from the direct or indirect use of PIC’s site. This includes, but is not limited to, loss or injury caused in whole or in part by our negligence or by contingencies beyond our control in creating or delivering any portion of the service. PIC shall not be liable for any decision made or action taken by you or others based upon reliance on Content published by PIC on the site.
All Content provided on PIC’s site is to be used on an “as is” basis, entirely at your own risk. PIC relies on various sources for Content that PIC believes to be accurate and reliable. However, PIC makes no claims or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or truth of any material contained on PIC’s site. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. The laws of the United States of America and the State of Georgia shall govern this Agreement, as if this Agreement was wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of Georgia. You agree that the proper forum for any claim arising under this Agreement shall be the State of Georgia.